Kids Summer Program:
DUE TO COVID 19 OCPS has cancelled our John young, Keenes Crossing, Stone Lakes summer camp for 2020. Poinciana community center will start July 13th and end august 7th.
Cortiz Fitness presents its amazing FIT KIDZ 4 FUN 2020 Summer Camp! Our camp is a kid’s wildest dream.
Kids in our camp will participate in weekly themed activities, various sports of the week, elective classes, arts and crafts, obstacle courses and much more! A good portion of our activities are also done within their separate age groups such as arts and crafts, and team-building games.
THIS IS AN OUTDOOR AND INDOOR CAMP! NOW AT 4 LOCATIONS!
Each week there will be a featured sport and theme of the week. All week kids will learn and play that team sport, participate in fun themed games and activities.
Wednesdays are water days in which KIDS will get to participate in water activities such as water balloon games, slip and slides, water buckets and much MORE!
Age Minimum: Participants must be 5 years old or older starting May 31st, 2018 to attend. An EXCEPTION will be made to 4 year old kids who have completed VPK. All kids are allowed to join our camp regardless on what school they belong to. Max age is 12
- Arrival / Breakfast provided by food service / Free time
* Early drop-off plans available.
- Group Games
- Activity of the Day
Monday – Gym Games and teamwork games
Tuesday – Field Day Games, theme activities
Wednesday – Water Wednesdays, games, slides and more!
Thursday – Arts, crafts, sports and final week games
- Weekly Sport Activity 1
- Snack – Provided by You
- Weekly Theme Activity 1
- Lunch – Provided by YOU
- Healthy Food Learning
- Camper Elective Classes – Change Weekly
- Weekly Theme Activity 2
- Snack – Provided by US
- Weekly Sport Activity 2
- Wrap Up
- Parent Pickup
Please Note: Late pickup will result in a fee. Please ask about late pickup options
- July 13th – 17th
Kids will be group by different countries. They will learn about them and compete all week long for points in fun events based off of the summer and winter Olympic games. Each camper will win either a gold, silver, or bronze medal for their country at our closing ceremony on Thursday afternoon. Hockey, basketball, weight-lifting (pool noodles) and track and field events are some of the Olympic game highlights!
Sport of the Week: Olympic sports
- July 20th – 24th
- (Field trip TBD)
It’s a Mystery
Calling all detectives! Collect clues, solve crimes, find long lost artifacts, uncover buried treasure, unlock escape rooms and compete in scavenger hunts in this fun filled week! This theme was a kid’s choice and popular favorite the past 2 years.
Sport of the Week: Volleyball
- July 27th – 31st
Calling all wizards! This is one of our newest themes based off of the ever popular Harry Potter! Kids will be split into the teams the sorting hat decides. Amazing arts an crafts such as potions and making their own spells. Kids learn about the Wizarding world and become an active wizard.
Sport of the Week: Baseball
- August 3rd – 7th
Master Chef (New theme)
Ready to take on Gordan Ramsey and learn what it takes to be a Master chef? Cortiz fitness gets creative and brings the theme of master chef junior to life for this week. Kids learn creative healthy meals to make while learning to live active lifestyle. enjoy camp food tastings, race the clock and tackle the judges. welcome to Master Chef junior summer camp style
Sport of the Week: Soccer
- $30 per child prior to deadline for of 7/11
$55 fee per child after 7/11(non-refundable)
- Parents are responsible for providing Lunch and a snack. Breakfast and a snack is provided.
- July 13th – August 7th
- *ALL KIDS FROM ANY SCHOOL ARE WELCOMED!*
6 WEEK CAMP: (CLOSED DUE TO COVID)
Keenes Crossing Elementary School
5240 Keenes Pheasant dr, Winderemere, Fl 34786
Winderemere, Winter Garden, Horizon West & surrounding areas
8 WEEK CAMPS: (CLOSED DUE TO COVID)
John Young Elementary School
12550 Marsfield Ave, Orlando FL 32837
Hunters Creek & surrounding areas
Stone Lakes Elementary School (CLOSED)
15200 Stoneybrook Blvd Orlando, Fl 32828
Waterford area and surrounding locations
4 WEEK CAMP: OPEN
Poinciana Community Center
445 7800 Marigold Ave, Poinciana, Fl 34759
Poinciana, Polk County, Kissimmee and surrounding areas
- Days and Time:
Poinciana Community Center
Monday – Friday
8:00am – 4:30pm
Price Details and Options
|Full Day Weekly||$99 – 8:00am – 4:30pm|
|Day Pass||$35 – 8:00am – 4:30pm|
|Registration Fees||$30 per child prior to registering before 7/11 and $55 per child after 7/11||Whole Summer Special||
4 WEEK CAMP:
|Special Offer||Receive $10 off each registered sibling full day weekly or $5 off each child for a half day or $10 any week by being referred!|
|Early Drop Off or Late Pick Up||
Early drop off: $5/per day (7:15am)
Late pick up: $5/per day (5pm)
Early drop off + Late pick up: $8/per day
Registration and Payment
* Fill out the form below to register your child. Once the form is filled out your card will be charged the registration fee plus first week dues unless you’re paying in full.
* Kids on weekly payments will be charged their 1st week immediately upon signing up. Then, payments are due Thursdays once camp starts and will automatically debit from your account unless notated. Anyone signed up for field trips will also be automatically debited the field trip amounts.
* All parents/guardians will be emailed the waiver and liability forms. All forms must be completed and signed prior to attending camp.
DUE TO COVID 19 JUNE 1ST-JUNE 22ND HAS BEEN CANCELLED! WE ARE WAITING ON MORE UPDATE INFORMATION!
ATTENTION! SOME WEEKS WILL REACH CAPACITY. IF THAT HAPPENS, WE WILL NO LONGER TAKE REGISTRATIONS FOR THAT WEEK. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED AND CONTACTED IMMEDIATELY
Covid safety measures we are taking during camp
1. All kids an staff will get their temperature before camp
2.Mask for kids is optional
3. kids will be in no more then groups of 15 maintaining proper social distancing unless its siblings.
4. All staff an kids must wash hands before entering and leaving a room or area.
5. all areas with staff and kids performing actvities will have multiple sanitizer stations
6. all staff members will properly disenfect and sanitize areas prior to any activities
7. All kids attedning each week will fill out the covid questionnaire prior to attending camp.
* We understand kids will be kids an may bump into each other, play and do what normal kids do. We will enforce rules for kids safety an try our best to help kids understand the importance of todays safety measures!
We will make sure your child has a blast!
Questions or Comments? Please call 407-777-4903.