Try this healthy dinner recipe I made: Wild Atlantic Salmon with a curried coconut sauce over steamed brown rice and boiled green beans lightly salted.
- 5 oz of Salmon
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- 1 1/2 cup Reduced Fat Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp Yellow Curry
- 1/2 tsp Chopped Red Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Chopped Cilantro
- 4 small Cubes of Pineapple
- 1 cup Brown Rice cooked per boxed instructions
- Around 1 cup boiled Green Beans lightly salted
- Cook 1 cup of Brown Rice to per instructions. While rice is cooking complete the following.
- Preheat oven to Broil.
- Prepare Salmon by seasoning with Salt and Pepper. Sear the Salmon in a pan on High Heat and then transfer to broiling oven for 5 minutes.
- Create Curried Coconut Sauce by combining 1 1/2 cup of Reduced Fat Coconut Milk, 1 tbsp of Yellow Curry, 1/2 tsp of Chopped Red Pepper, 1/2 tsp of Chopped Cilantro and 4 small cubes of Pineapple. Simmer sauce for a short period of time.
- Pour Curried Coconut Sauce over Salmon.
- Plate with your Brown Rice and Green Beans, place Salmon over Brown Rice.