Welcome to THE ULTIMATE GROUP WORKOUT EXPERIENCE!
3 of Orlandos finest fitness trainers NEIL, PETE AND CHRISTIAN also known as NPC have come together to create this one and a lifetime workout experience for YOU ON SATURDAYS!
All participants can expect a great vibe with positive people ready to work hard during the workouts, some great intensity, different workouts by all 3 trainers, sweat, burn but most importantly this will be FUN!
In order to JOIN all participants must do the following
1. Fill out and complete the registration below
2. Tell a friend or friends your coming
3. Come dressed appropriatly. we will be outdoors (you may get wet or possibly dirty from the ground).
4. COMMIT AND SHOW UP! Trainers are planning this just for you. If you sign up show up
5. Ready with a great attitude and effort to do!
6. Read the faq below
7. refer people for a discount
LOCATED AT ROSE PARK PLACE
ADDRESS: 8200 OLD WINTER GARDEN ROAD ORLANDO FL 32835
Check in: 8am-8:15am
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST CHECK-IN FROM 8AM-8:15AM THE WORKOUT WILL START AT 8:30AM.
Complete the registration below to attend the class or classes you sign up for.
Currently we offer Saturday morning classes. Each class will bring you something different as all 3 trainers add thier own unique training style to give you the ULTIMATE WORKOUT so be prepared for anything. Most of the classes will be fun challenging workouts in a circuit style/obstacle corse made for ANY fitness level.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What kind of shape do I need to be in to participate?
Classes are made for all fitness levels no matter what physical condition you’re in.
- How long will this be
plan for an hr.
- What do I need to bring?
Appropriate clothing, tons of water.
- What will this be like?
Challenging, fun and rewarding. You’re going to have to sweat and work if you want results. We have come up with unique, creative workouts that will be challenging yet fun. Expect the use of kettle bells, sand bags, tires, benches, and yes, sledge hammers. We will also use various exercises such as squats, push-ups, planks and circuit drills to achieve the best and fastest results possible.
- Show up on time.
- Give 110%.
- Be prepared for anything.
- Wear appropriate clothing –
No booty shorts or belly shirts please.
- Bring water – you’ll need it!
- Commit to yourself AND your goals.
- Never give up!
- Refer a friend.