We have moved to www.fk4f.com
We are excited to be back at John Young for our summer camp program. At this location we have indoor classrooms and outdoor field space for campers to play and learn our daily games. At John Young campers are also provided breakfast and lunch. Our awesome and knowledgeable coaches at this location are looking forward to a great summer with your child!
A good portion of our activities are also done within their separate age groups such as arts and crafts, and team-building games. THIS IS AN OUTDOOR AND INDOOR CAMP!
Each week there will be a featured sport and theme of the week. All week kids will learn and play that team sport, participate in fun themed games and activities.
Wednesday’s are water days in which KIDS will get to participate in water activities such as water balloon games, slip and slides, water buckets and much MORE!
Age Minimum: Participants must be 5 years old or older starting May 31st, 2022 to attend. An EXCEPTION will be made to 4 year old kids who have completed VPK. All kids are allowed to join our camp regardless on what school they belong to. Max age is 12.
May 31st – July 1st
Days and Time:
Monday – Friday
* Early drop off starts at 7:05 and late pick-up ends at 5:15pm.
* Camp closed 6/10 and 6/24
12550 Marsfield Ave. Orlando, FL 32837
Breakfast and lunch are provided at this location.
Price Details and Options:
Registration Fee – March 21st – May 15th – $50.00 per child – (Non-Refundable)
Late Registration Fee – May 16th and on – $60.00 per child – (Non-Refundable)
Weekly Rate – $145.00 – 8:00am – 4:30pm
Weekly Early Drop-Off – $10.00 – 7:05am – 8:00am
Weekly Late Pick-Up – $10.00 – 4:30pm – 5:15pm
Weekly Early and Late Combo – $15.00
Please contact the office at 407-777-4903 or email@example.com if you need flexible scheduling options.
Registration and Payment:
* Fill out the form below to register your child. Once the form is filled out your card will be charged the registration fee (Non-Refundable) plus first week dues unless you’re paying in full.
* Kids on weekly payments will be charged their 1st week immediately upon signing up. Then, payments are due Friday’s once camp starts and will automatically debit from your account unless notated. Anyone signed up for field trips will also be automatically debited the field trip amounts.
* All parents/guardians will be emailed the waiver and liability forms. All forms must be completed and signed prior to attending camp.
ATTENTION! SOME WEEKS WILL REACH CAPACITY. IF THAT HAPPENS, WE WILL NO LONGER TAKE REGISTRATIONS FOR THAT WEEK. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED AND CONTACTED IMMEDIATELY.
Questions or Comments? Please call 407-777-4903.